You may have received an error message during your purchase process.
It may have been either a 400 or 500 code error or simply a blank screen and you may wonder if your order has gone through.
This could have been caused by many factors:
1. Your session expired and you were taking too long to complete the order.
2. Your internet connection has cut out.
3. An issue with your computer.
4. Your credit card was invalid (there should be a specific error message indicating this).
1. Check your email and junk folder right away. If the order went through, you will have received a confirmation email with the details of your purchase.
2. Before attempting another purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us a with the details of your concerns and we will do our best to assist you.